Sunday, 8 January 2012

Grilled Ahi

A couple of days ago we bought some Ahi fillets and so  yesterday I decided to barbeque them for supper.  I found a recipe and checked to see if we had all the ingredients in the house.  The only thing I was missing was fresh ginger root and since it was Saturday morning and the farmers markets were open, Ann and I walked to the market in town and bought some.  For $2 I bought a huge bag of ginger.  I realize now that I probably have enough ginger root to last us for a year.  Maybe I can figure out how to make ginger ale.

Here is the recipe that I used.  http://allrecipes.com/recipe/grilled-lime-cilantro-ahi-with-honey-glaze/  We all enjoyed it and I think we'll be trying it again sometime.
cilantro, garlic and ginger

The ahi steaks marinated in the fridge all afternoon



Bon Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment