Sunday, 27 November 2011

My first blog entry ever

It's Sunday Nov. 27th and today I've been looking into what I have to do in order to blog the next 3 months of what I am sure is about to be a very interesting time in the lives of Ann, Allison and myself.  Blogger.com seems to be as good a place as any and so let me see if I can figure this out.

  Tuesday we will be leaving for Nisku so that  we can catch a very early flight on Wednesday for Hawaii.  I keep going over my checklist of details that I need to take care of before we leave.  I sure hope we we don't forget anything.

   David and Bean were kind enough to give our bird a home while we are gone and so we took it to them yesterday.  Tomorrow the cat goes to Moe and Genny's.  I hope the cat keeps their laps and/or feet warm all winter and isn't too much of a pain in the neck.  A big THANK YOU goes out to the 4 of you!




No comments:

Post a Comment